Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I need your help!

I recently borrowed a box of family photographs from my uncle, David Anderson, and I scanned a number of them into my computer.  Most of those pictured I know, but...there are some that I cannot identify.

I've collected here some of those photos of people unknown to me.  I'm hoping you can help me identify them!

Please take a look at the photographs.  There are 30, total, and I've numbered the photos sequentially, for easier reference.

For the most part, these are of members of the Olcese, Stoakes, and Anderson clans.  If you know the names of any of those within, you can just post a comment at the end of the blog post that contains the picture you're commenting upon.  Click on the text that says "Comments" (although it might also say "No Comments").  It's really quite easy (I hope!).

(Please note, however, that your comment won't appear immediately.  The comments are "moderated" by me (to keep out spam, etc.), and so the blog will send them first to me (for validation) before they appear in the blog itself).

Thanks for your help!

- Jeff Anderson

P.S.  If you're interested in copies of any of the images I've scanned, please let me know!  And you can reach me at:  jca1955 at sbcglobal dot net.

No comments:

Post a Comment